Monday, August 8, 2011

3 AM RANTS/RAVES




  • Insomnia has set in. I find myself tossing, hoping to find that perfect dream position, but instead I end up sleeping extremely late/waking up extremely early.
  • At least I can catch Boy Meets World at 6 AM.
  • Why hasn't anyone told me about this Nickelodeon throwback channel? I'm obsessed.
  • I hate how I keep refreshing my Facebook status feed at 3 in the morning because there's nothing better to do.
  • Netflix is a lifesaver especially this early, but I can't find anything to watch!
  • I've only recently discovered that Passion Pit covered Dreams by The Cranberries. I can honestly say that I can't get enough.
  • I probably should get back to these emails waiting to be replied to.
  • Or maybe I should play minesweeper on my iPhone. Seriously....so addictive!
  • If you're wondering if there's a connection between those pictures up there and this post, it's very random. The pictures fit my mood. I'm a visual person. I like pretty things.
  • I just realized that that's Diamond Head in the background. I actually forgot I took these. Score! Going in my portfolio tomorrow.
  • And if you didn't know...G A R L I C M I S O C H I C K E N at Zippy's is BACK!!! I'm so excited. I've been waiting for this since last year. I better get my fix before it disappears again!
P.S. My phone just fell between the wall and my bed again. I should get it because I need the alarm tomorrow just in case I don't wake up. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment