Saturday, August 20, 2011








Model Brooklyn Clayton
Film Kodak Portra 400bw
I've been shooting quite a bit recently. It's been a great learning experience. I'm very new to film, but I've been learning each time I shoot. This has definitely been my best roll to date, but I know I still have much to learn.

I leave for Milan in a little less than two weeks. C R A Z Y ! I can't even believe it. I finally got my VISA, so that's a big relief. It actually came in earlier than expected, so I'm very grateful, although I did have a little bit of trouble when it came to calling the San Francisco Italian consulate asking about the status of my VISA. He was just very vague, but it all worked out, so I'm relieved.

I've been ordering quite a bit of things online recently like a coat (which wasn't really a coat, but a sweater) and a Quiksilver Women's backpack. Let me tell you, I had the hardest time with Quiksilver's customer service. They seemed very disorganized. My first order got rejected, which I'm still rather confused about because my order through Roxy went through fine after I ordered from Quiksilver first. It seemed like I wasn't going to get my money back, but I eventually got refunded in another giftcard they sent a week later after hounding their customer service twice a day for a good week. I just ordered the same backpack again, and I got an email saying it went though, but I'm still crossing my fingers.

On the flip side, AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I leave in less than two weeks. I'm nervous, but it hasn't quite hit me yet. I'm definitely unsure of what to pack. I don't want to pack too much, but I want my comforts like my S H O E S! Haha. What to do...What to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment