Friday, September 16, 2011

House Party!!!




On Monday, we decided to host a girl's night at our small place. It was so extremely hot, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. The food was great, and the company was even more amazing! We kept it rather small to about ten girls. Jade and I made the pasta which turned out pretty great...if I must say so myself. Haha. Camila and Nathalie, the Brazilians, brought salad and dessert, and Korina, Delaney, and Ariella brought loaves and loaves of bread! Haha. So we ended up having lots and lots of bread for leftovers. Bread here is a little weird though. It gets extremely hard and tough, so tough in fact, that it's rather hard to eat the next day. Definitely a bummer!

After dinner, we decided to set up a photobooth area on one of our walls. Something so simple but so fun. Such a great night. In fact, we're actually planning on doing it more often, but we'll see...

We went to Brandy Melville today. There is way more stuff here than back home in Hawai'i. It's only two metro stops away and oh so good :) I bought a shirt and a necklace for this weekend. We're going to Lago di Garda!!!! I'm STOKED. FOREAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment