Saturday, September 3, 2011






Oh my goodness. Europe has been beyond amazing so far. I don't even know where to begin, so I'll do what I usually do when I'm overwhelmed...make a list. Haha.

  • French sunsets at 36,000 feet in the air
  • Amazing buildings and cobblestoned roads
  • The beautiful scenery covered in graffitied walls...literally! But it just makes Milan so much more charming.
  • Not having to worry about driving
  • EATING...As Thomas calls it, E A T A L Y
  • Spending the night with a group of amazing Brazilian people
  • Buying our own groceries and eating what we made.
  • Buying 'things' in a foreign language
  • Our beautiful apartment with its old-school elevator and its black cat
  • Our sore feet from walking EVERYWHERE!
  • Quiet Milan mornings
  • Hot, sweaty, humid days and nights! It's like Hawai'i but hotter!
  • Oh yeah...we shorted out our electricity on the first night by using too many things at once. Haha. A bad situation turned hilarious because the problem was fixed.

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING I can't wait to see the rest of your blog :)

    I think you'd like Wunderlist, you can download the phone app and also sync it to your computer :)

    ReplyDelete